Friday, March 20, 2009

Elevate Yourself


For those of you who are tire of flat droopy hair I have a new product for you!!! Really I have an entire product line! The entire Reto Hair line is amazing.
They just came out with this new product called Elevate. It is amazing and very versital. It is basically a volumizing spray foam/root lift. I have alway struggled to find a root lift that doesn't grab when you are trying to round brush but that will still give you the volume and shine. THIS IS IT!! It is great for color treated hair. You can also use it on curly hair not just for volume but for defrizzing. If you have curly hair, you spray it in when the hair is dry and scrunch, it magically takes away the frizz!! WOW!!

1 comment:

Michael and Staci said...

This blog is great! I sent out an email to my sister-in-laws and friends in the area letting them know you are doing hair again. The pictures of your salon looks great! I'm excited to see it in person in a couple weeks. :-)